• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Bedrug brand carpet kit

jeepinarkansas

Legacy Registered User
City
Little Rock
State
AR
Picked one up on eBay for the front passenger compartment off ebay. Grey in color, waterproof, can't mold, and comes with heat shields. Anyone use this product before? My 8 had a piss poor job of a cheap rhino liner type product installed by the PO. Bad prep, didn't really scuff up the paint. So some has peeled off and some is intact. My thought is to knock off the loose stuff and paint the floor with a black paint with rust protection and then cover with the bedrug. Anyone see any problems with this? Looking forward to the carpet for noise and heat benefits.

chappellheel

Basic User
Gold Member
City
Nashville
State
NC
Can you post a link to the one you bought? I'd like to get some carpet but have no idea what to buy. Thanks

chappellheel

Basic User
Gold Member
City
Nashville
State
NC
Please let me know how it works out for you so I can decide whether to buy or not. And thanks for the link.

Loyalpoke

Legacy Registered User
Lifetime Member
City
Stillwater
State
ok
jeepinarkansas, how did your your bedbug work out? I'm thinking about getting the same thing.