• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

FC 170 build, Brother of Stump Jumper

zr10054

Car and Gun Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Gonzales
State
La
Finally got the engine for the Jeep Forward Control. It's going to need a lot of cleaning up. The 5.3L came out of a 2002 Z71 4WD with 120,000 miles.

Attachments

• IMG_1916.jpg
    IMG_1916.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 87

Randyzzz

Blown Budget
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
Finally got the engine for the Jeep Forward Control. It's going to need a lot of cleaning up. The 5.3L came out of a 2002 Z71 4WD with 120,000 miles.

Looks like Daisy took immediate ownership.

On second thought- Remember when we were young? We always tried to get a cute girl/girlfriend/wife in the picture. Now that we're older, it seems like our dog is in the picture more than anything. Maybe that's what's meant by "Going to the dogs".

Dave The Sparky

Rebuilding my CJ8 very,very slowly...
City
Halifax
State
UK
Looks to me like Daisy is just wondering "what the hell is wrong with my owner, why does he need all these Jeeps???"

Ignore the dog and keep up the good work and make sure you keep the photographs coming, that thing is going to be amazing when done.