• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Power windows,locks and key less entry.

gpassida

Basic User
Silver Member
City
Redding
State
Ca
That blue looks great!
My original plan was for a stock heater system and an under dash A/C- but the Vintage air unit was a leftover from when I sold the J20 project. I think the factory heat with the blower motor upgrade works best, but I have never cared for how crowded the under dash A/C makes everything feel. Plus the factory unit really limits your access to the under dash components. If I had gone with the under dash A/C I would have used one of the retro styled pods that fits above the trans hump.However, now that I can see how everything is coming together, I really like how my design feels like what Jeep might have done if they went to an in-dash system. I’m mounting the 4 control knobs where the factory pull knobs were, so it looks somewhat stock that way too. Walkerhoundvm made a set of custom dash lights to reflect the new control operation.

Yeah. That is the same Voodoo Blue on the current Toyota TRD Pro trucks. Got the paint code from one.

Your setup will be awesome and really should have been done that way from the factory. The red gauge cluster looks sweet!

zr10054

Car and Gun Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Gonzales
State
La
I'm still alive, I'm too mean to die just yet. I'm 40 days into total knee replacement and if anyone says its not that bad I'll break your face for you. I'm ready to get back to working on my Stump Jumper, 83 Scrambler for those who don't know me. Anyway next for me is getting the shifter back on the steering column when I get better because I want to build the center console to hold a assault rifle. I believe before all this is over with we may be needing them.

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA
I'm still alive, I'm too mean to die just yet. I'm 40 days into total knee replacement and if anyone says its not that bad I'll break your face for you. I'm ready to get back to working on my Stump Jumper, 83 Scrambler for those who don't know me. Anyway next for me is getting the shifter back on the steering column when I get better because I want to build the center console to hold a assault rifle. I believe before all this is over with we may be needing them.
There’s no such thing as an assault rifle, it’s a modern sporting rifle. ?