• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Project Postal

JeepScrambler

CJ-oholic
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Claflin
State
KS
Did you replace the side panels? If so, how did the top of the lip match up to the original?

CJAYS

Legacy Registered User
City
Parrish
State
Fl
Yes I did replace the side panels, I don't recall any fitment issues other than having to keeping everything straight.

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
Lifetime Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Yes I did replace the side panels, I don't recall any fitment issues other than having to keeping everything straight.

What panels did you go with? was wondering how the stamping of the along the top where the edge would meet the actual top and if it fit as expected.

cb

Bogged

CJ-8 Member
City
Sydney
State
NS
Interesting... Your barn door opens the other way. Overlanders open to the tight.

MrBeep

CJ-8 Vendor Supporter
SOA Member
CJ-8.com Vendor
City
Dillsboro
State
IN
What panels did you go with? was wondering how the stamping of the along the top where the edge would meet the actual top and if it fit as expected.

cb

I couldnt resist blowing up the photos to sneck the fitment. I'm impressed with these. I believe they were from Omix/Ada. :thumbsup:

CJAYS

Legacy Registered User
City
Parrish
State
Fl
I know some parts came from Classic Enterprises. The side panels were harder to find at the time, very well could be omix ada