• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

2015 National Scramble - Hawk Pride Offroad park, Tuscumbia, Alabama

Chipster1990

Back in the game!!
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Birmingham
State
AL
The SOA Board and Event Committee are stilling working on final Event details.

There will be (1) catered SOA dinner. One meal ticket is included with your registration.
If additional meals are desired for others in your party, pay accordingly.
Type of food is yet to be determine. In the past we have had BBQ, Pizza, Steak dinners.

The SOA catered dinner will more than likely be Saturday evening in conjunction with the Raffle and awards ceremony.

Thursday and Friday evenings we usually find a place to gather for Dutch dinners.

Thanks! That helps.

Gscram

Scrambler Junkie
SOA Member
SOA Board Member
City
Brandon
State
MS
Here is a list of those that have registered and Paid.

Peter Vera, Raymond St. Amant, Bobcat Briney, Dustin Bryant, Jonathan Everly, Kevin Sullivan, Jake White, John Nachman, Joseph Wolf, Toby Kelly.

MrBeep

CJ-8 Vendor Supporter
SOA Member
CJ-8.com Vendor
City
Dillsboro
State
IN

Peter Vera, Raymond St. Amant, Bobcat Briney, Dustin Bryant, Jonathan Everly, Kevin Sullivan, Jake White, John Nachman, Joseph Wolf, Toby Kelly.

Thanks for all your efforts George. You are appreciated. :thumbsup: :wave:

ineedajeep

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Lake Charles
State
LA
For those that might be interested, I will be bringing a 15yr old Pappy Van Winkle to share in the evening. I figure some of y'all might enjoy that.

tower210

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Olathe
State
KS
Wait, WHAT?!?!?!?!? :eek: :drool: :cheers: :bow:

I think there should be a scrambled local "brew" fest. Everyone brings a 12 pack of the best stuff from where they are from; everyone gets to sample the best local flavor from scrambler country!!!

Or since we are in the south, it could be a "shine" fest........but that might not last long.....

ineedajeep

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Lake Charles
State
LA
I figure there should be some benefit of having a wife own a Liquor store.

Jeeperdd

CJ-8 Member
Silver Member
SOA Member
City
Gordonsville
State
VA

Can't wait!!!!

CHIEFWAHO

SOA VP
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
SOA Board Member
City
Thayer
State
KS
I'll buy the beer for the first Scrambler up this course during the National!

http://www123.carbuzz.com/news/2010...n-Turbo-Buggy-Meats-its-Match-A-Wall-7701596/

Clean flipped him over on his head Now way out there in Tuscumbia, Alabama they have more than just good eatin' southern food. And Roger King was out and about to prove that at the Hawk Pride Off-Road facility. Driving his in his single seated twin turbo'd buggy he was killing it when came to the top of the hill and hit the huge wall during the American Rock Crawling Series race. He got all the way up and then back flipped to the bottom. Luckily Roger was ok and able to complete his run, making his way to the top again.

Truck

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Manassas
State
Va
Man I wish I could go. Last kid graduation...hopefully it is close enough next year.

Truck

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA
Man I wish I could go. Last kid graduation...hopefully it is close enough next year.

Truck
Oh, come on....he'll have another graduation in 4 or 5 years!

Just kidding! Really, I understand, but had to throw that out there. You do know we're going to rag on you anyway?

Jeeperdd

CJ-8 Member
Silver Member
SOA Member
City
Gordonsville
State
VA
So me, John, and Jake will be making up the scrambler convoy down 81. Anybody else want to join in?

Chipster1990

Back in the game!!
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Birmingham
State
AL
Registered!!!
Hotel booked at the Coldwater Inn!!