• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Recent content by TimmyTooTall

  1. TimmyTooTall

    What are you guys cooking!?

    Surf. Caught more black tip sharks than reds 😅
  2. TimmyTooTall

    What are you guys cooking!?

    Caught some Red down on Matagorda Island. Grilled on the half shell with crab and a lemon white wine butter sauce. 🤤🤤🤤
  3. TimmyTooTall

    Voodoo Blue 82 Complete Refresh

    Following this George. My ankle was on fire going over the passes in Ouray this summer :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
  4. TimmyTooTall

    Well finally start building

    What rear axle are you running? I'm probably going to part out my AMC 20 including the Ox locker and 1 piece shafts if interested.
  5. TimmyTooTall

    2026 SOA Nationals - Event Announcement

    Engineer Pass 12,800ft
  6. TimmyTooTall

    2026 SOA Nationals - Event Announcement

    We'll be around Sunday but won't be wheeling. Pizza at the Gold Belt in Ouray for dinner anyone??
  7. TimmyTooTall

    2026 SOA Nationals - Event Announcement

    Some video of the rock grinding they were doing on mineral Creek this spring.
  8. TimmyTooTall

    2026 SOA Nationals - Event Announcement

    Lake Como looking north. 570+ acres and not slowing down.
  9. TimmyTooTall

    2026 SOA Nationals - Event Announcement

    6/27/26 1900 MT. Active fire north of Ouray. 2ish miles south of the KOA. Evac orders issued around the fire.
  10. TimmyTooTall

    What's on your Work Bench?

    I would but running out of room :cry: Picked them up from a guy who had a 40x100 shop. My mind "I could fit a lot of scramblers in here..." One day :ROFLMAO: These came from Vought aircraft manufacturing in Grand Prairie, TX at one point. The A-7 Corsair II was built there. One of the primary...
  11. TimmyTooTall

    What's on your Work Bench?

    Picked up 2 vidmar cabinets on marketplace for a steal. Plan is to clean them up, grease the bearings and sell one of them for more than I paid for both 😅
  12. TimmyTooTall

    What's on your Work Bench?

    Fabbed up some bump stop extensions. Hope to prevent further tearing up the fenders. I'm a novice welder and I'm pretty proud of these 😁😁
Back
Top