• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

19th Annual Colorado Scramble July 28th, 29th & 30th 2021

1BADCJ8

Legacy Registered User
City
Silver City
State
NM
I'm truly sorry but I thought that I had posted this here, but...

The 19th annual Colorado Scramble will be in Idaho Springs CO. And it will be July 28th- 30th, the last Full week of the month. And hopefully we'll miss some of the rain.

We'll run trails that we have run before with a full itinerary for the 3 days. The hardest trail there is Spring Creek and we'll be running it on Friday, don't want anyone to break on the first day
🙃

Hope you All can come out and join us
😀
. The Adams' always come out early and run some stuff that is not on the itinerary and I'm sure they'd be good with others going with them. I'll be the on Monday the 26th and am going to run part of a route that I've not been on in 8 to 10 years that is on the itinerary, I do believe Dallas will go also and if you don't mind doing that part twice come with.

Lodging is strait forward, just google "Lodging in Idaho Spring, CO.".

CHIEFWAHO

SOA VP
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
SOA Board Member
City
Thayer
State
KS
Adams plat to arrive Saturday July 24, depart July 31.
Have a house rented on the east end of town with Gary & Debbie Nix and Clay & Brenda Osborn.

1BADCJ8

Legacy Registered User
City
Silver City
State
NM
BTW we will be meeting each morning at 8am in the parking area of the city park, its on the main drag, you cant miss it...

CHIEFWAHO

SOA VP
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
SOA Board Member
City
Thayer
State
KS
Few of us will be meeting at Mount Evans Trout Fishing LLC, Chicago Creek Road, Idaho Springs, CO Saturday, July 24 around 9 am.
Plan to immediately put down some miles and run Barbour Fork, Mount Evans and Devil's Canyon if time permits.

Everyone more than welcome to join us.

Lining up some rides Sunday, Monday and Tuesday as well.
Not sure what days we will be doing these but looking at:
Saxon Mountain, Griffin Mountain + Woodchuck Spur
Jenny Creek

1BADCJ8

Legacy Registered User
City
Silver City
State
NM
That's awesome... I figured you guys would head over to Jenny Creek, I've been told it's not near as cool as it used to be. But prolly still fun. That used to be one of my fav's

CHIEFWAHO

SOA VP
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
SOA Board Member
City
Thayer
State
KS
No Saxon Mt.
Resolution to temporally close Saxon Mt for 15 days, approved today by Clear Creek County commissioners.

Chamba

Not obsessed: focused.
City
Vero Beach
State
FL
No Saxon Mt.
Resolution to temporally close Saxon Mt for 15 days, approved today by Clear Creek County commissioners.
Where in California is the Clear Creek County commissioner from? The Boulder County commissioner is from San Luis Obispo. She drives a Tesla.

Last edited: