• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

2025 National Event Location

Gscram

Scrambler Junkie
SOA Member
SOA Board Member
City
Brandon
State
MS
The SOA Board is accepting nominations for the National Event in 2025., To nominate a location you must meet the following.

1. YOU and your team must be willing to manage the event. The Board will provide guidance and support.
2. The location must be East of the Mississippi River.
3. The location must have trails for all levels of Jeeps.
4. There must be adequate accommodations reasonably close by.
 
We’re picking 2025 already? Did I miss something already? Never mind I see
 
Man do I want to reply but can’t commit to the planning yet. Hopefully the VA Scramblers can group up and organize something.
And choose Rausch Creek(since it is the closest place to me and I damn well better have my CJ8 on the road by then.) AOAA as a 2nd! Might be a better turnout at Rausch with all the pandemic stuff behind us(He says hopefully).
 
And choose Rausch Creek(since it is the closest place to me and I damn well better have my CJ8 on the road by then.) AOAA as a 2nd! Might be a better turnout at Rausch with all the pandemic stuff behind us(He says hopefully).
We did Rausch a few years ago (last time on the east). I need to get to AOAA to see what it is like. But I am open to others as well.
 
We did Rausch a few years ago (last time on the east). I need to get to AOAA to see what it is like. But I am open to others as well.
Yeah, I wasn't able to even run up and meet people because we were so short staffed at work I couldn't take any time off.
 
How about Black Mountain Off Road Adventure Park in Everts, KY.? We had our largest attendance there in 2013.
 
How about Black Mountain Off Road Adventure Park in Everts, KY.? We had our largest attendance there in 2013.
I’d like to go back here with my own rig. And definitely doing the zip line this time. Kicking myself for not going with that group in 13.
 
I've wheeled both Rausch Creek and AAOA. I think they are both good spots. Since the scramble has never been held at AAOA, I would definitely be in for going there next year. Being in New England, that's about as close as it gets for me.
 
Golden Mountain near Sparta, TN has also been mentioned.
 
Ok for us westerners.....What and Where is AAOA?
 
Northumberland County Pa. Off-road place is what came up in a search. Looks like a long drive for you or I. A little west of NYC.
 
Back
Top