• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

82 sales brochure

OGRES

Ramblin' Wreck
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Suwanee
State
GA
Definitely scan and upload...that would be fantastic!

sparks

Legacy Registered User
City
HarrisonvillE
State
MO

page1-2.jpg

page2-1.jpg

page3-1.jpg

page4-1.jpg

walkerhoundvm

Just trying to stay upright
Lifetime Member
City
Cave Creek
State
AZ
Sparks, you motivated me to buy one for my '81. I'll upload when it comes in, in a new thread.

sparks

Legacy Registered User
City
HarrisonvillE
State
MO
i thought it was cool....and all the stupid thing i have spent money on i didn't think it was a bad deal

and if you go to my link you can see them in full view..... i think

OGRES

Ramblin' Wreck
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Suwanee
State
GA
That is very cool!. Thanks for the pics.

Jeep Addict

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Baton Rouge
State
La
When I buy a vehicle I plan on keeping I try to find as much factory literature as possible for that year. Sales brochures, paint chips, etc. I don't recall finding much for my 84 Scrambler. I will have to search again. This stuff usually sells cheap and is in great shape.

WyTex

Basic User
City
Jeffersonville
State
PA
Hey guys - I have Jeep brochures from 74' to 86'. I guess I assumed others on this site had seen them all by now. Are there any that y'all would like me to scan and post? Jeep put out a special version in 81' specifically announcing the debut of the Scrambler and I use it often as a reference. Helps to nail down when the wood rails were abandoned and the spare tire moved from the back to the roll bar, which graphics packages went with each color, etc.

Thanks.

kimsanva

Rocket Scientist
Lifetime Member
City
Greenbackville
State
VA
28 mpg? BWAHAHAHA! :rotfl:

Not that it's any more of a lie than any other manufacturer printed back in those days. I wish I remember what what was quoted, but my 77 Honda Civic CVCC got 46.5 mpg highway driving gently. The 86 CRX HF got 55 doing 70+mph on a cross country. No need for a hybrid back then!

Polarfire

Jeep Aficionado
Lifetime Member
City
Columbia
State
MO
Hey guys - I have Jeep brochures from 74' to 86'. I guess I assumed others on this site had seen them all by now. Are there any that y'all would like me to scan and post? Jeep put out a special version in 81' specifically announcing the debut of the Scrambler and I use it often as a reference. Helps to nail down when the wood rails were abandoned and the spare tire moved from the back to the roll bar, which graphics packages went with each color, etc.

Thanks.

I would love to see that brochure!

Breal

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Jackson
State
WY
Me too! '81 brochure would be great to see.