AdamH

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Mt Holly
State
NC
Wow:bow:. I have never seen a double 4 post lift, I was trying to figure it out when I looked at the pictures.
Single 4 post lift in the single bay then double 4 post lift in double bay = So much cheaper than building a new garage!

Last edited:

wjtstudios

1985 CJ 8
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Rochester
State
Mi
That is a great lift system for your garage! Man, you have a collection. Is that a Genrite cage on your JK? Nice build there too!

AdamH

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Mt Holly
State
NC
That is a great lift system for your garage! Man, you have a collection. Is that a Genrite cage on your JK? Nice build there too!
Thanks for the compliments. The JK has a Poison Spyder cage - front is bolt in replacing everything from b Pilar to the front and ties into the floor. The rear is also Poison Spyder and it welds in.

AdamH

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Mt Holly
State
NC
Picked up the tub yesterday. Plans are to reassemble and take back for one final “mist” of the Cinnamon Metallic to ensure the color transitions correctly as you look down the body. There’s a lot of red flake. Then decals will go on. This is truly an awesome factory color.
294B5A64-C555-44BC-B5D4-C0D69D541D02.jpeg 42ED18A8-0ACC-45E1-B049-7EAE6D6905B0.jpeg A76A9F48-9554-4C3E-BCD5-6B627AAA5ECF.jpeg F48E7133-7A19-4EF3-B9DC-373DB8158A3A.jpeg

wm69

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
God's Country
State
AR
That looks amazing.

I'd be curious to see that color next to a dark honey metallic (85 color)

AdamH

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Mt Holly
State
NC
Been tied up with a new business venture plus getting my ‘81 sold, setting up plans and acquiringparts for the ‘83 build. Throw in the Plymouth/Vette trade and sadly the ‘84 has sat.

Current plan is to have the body reassembled before Christmas and back to the painter for decal work before the new year.