• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Body Mount bushings

Loyalpoke

Legacy Registered User
Lifetime Member
City
Stillwater
State
ok
I removed the tub today, the frame and all else were in good condition! I need to replace the body mount bushings. I searched titles but didn't find much info, forgive me, my searching skills may be the issue. What body mount kit, with no lift (I'm staying stock as possible) is recommended?
P.S. When I ordered some things today from Morris, they said a number of their competitors and suppliers are limiting or shutting down. He recommended getting my list ordered ASAP.

sdsupilot

CJ-8 Member
City
OKC
State
OK
I bought mine from 4 wheel parts in OKC. They worked fine, seemed to be descent quality. Believe they were crown. Daystar makes stock replacement bushings that may be "better". Mine lives inside and doesn't play in the mud, either should be fine.

cj-jim

Legacy Registered User
City
troy
State
mi
jz ventures llc has the most complete and accurate kit known to man. Direct fit no modifying. 248 722 9427. Jim

Loyalpoke

Legacy Registered User
Lifetime Member
City
Stillwater
State
ok
Thanks CJ-Jim! I'll ck it out.
Can anybody weigh in on Daystar of Energy?

walkerhoundvm

Just trying to stay upright
Lifetime Member
City
Cave Creek
State
AZ
Thanks CJ-Jim! I'll ck it out.
Can anybody weigh in on Daystar of Energy?
I have the energy suspension. I like them, but hard to estimate their impact - I updated the entire suspension system during the rebuild. The shop had to grind down most of the metal bushing inserts, they were a tad long when cinching everything down.