• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Bone yard thread is now open

masscj2a

Rebuilding America's Jeep
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Ware
State
MA
I knew that would get your attention. Every year we pick a Jeep, of one short or the other and we throw some bones on it out in the yard, hence the BONE YARD name. Every Halloween we do this. So I challenge you old folks to do the same and post it up. This year it was the Scrambler, but you don't have to use a Scrambler, but Jeep is better.

Attachments

• bone yard 2.jpg
    bone yard 2.jpg
    391.5 KB · Views: 36
  • bone yard.jpg
    bone yard.jpg
    481.1 KB · Views: 34

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
Yeah, if I did that here, I would get an abandoned vehicle warning since mine is not registered and inspected. I like yours though.
I used to volunteer at a haunted house which collected food for a local food bank. I wanted to put my old CJ out front and decorate it but was ruled out. I chased people with a chainsaw. Made people wet themselves, push their friends out of the way, literally run out of their shoes, and just flat out beg for me to stop. Best was when I started the saw in the houses kitchen and made a young "tough kid" run right into a refridgerator and fall to the ground. Ah....fun times?

masscj2a

Rebuilding America's Jeep
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Ware
State
MA
Yes, that does sound like a fun time. No chain on the saw I hope or what the heck, cut up a few door jams as you chase em.

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
No chain but one year I had it hooked to a car battery positive side, negative to a long cahin link fence wgich was attached to a battery with jumper cables. When I attacked like I was trying to cut through the fence, it arched. I ran down the fence like that. Th positive wire was connected with ends of an extension cord when I ran out of fence I kept chasing them and the wire disconnected on its own. That's when chased them high stepping it across the backyard like a football player running in for a touchdown with my saw in hand cranking out at 12,000 rpms. I had 12 year old kids watching me instead of out getting candy?
We put an old caddy hearse on the front yard instead.

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
Had a neighbor who would sit out in front of his house on hay bales all costumed up not moving at all, then would leap up with a skil saw and 100 ft cord and chase the kids. Pretty much same effect, people running for their lives.