• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Deer Valley Poker Run

Sfisher

Basic User
Silver Member
City
El Dorado Hills
State
CA
This weekend was an organized poker run hosted by the Tahoe Hi-Lo's outside of Markleeville, CA. Buddy with a TJ and I went up with our kids to enjoy the fun. I haven't been on Deer Valley since '09 so it was good to get back on it. Reminded me why it was one of my favorite trails. The views are incredible around this area and the wheelin' is good too. Pretty sure I saw forum member Renolaw up there too with his well photographed Scrambler. All in all made it through unscathed and looking forward to next year's event.

Sfisher

Basic User
Silver Member
City
El Dorado Hills
State
CA
The pictures don't do it justice. This trail was closed for a few years and it is a testament to the club and other wheelers that helped get it back open. I highly encourage any California/Nevada wheelers get out here and explore the area.

gpassida

Basic User
Silver Member
City
Redding
State
Ca
Looks like an awesome trip. Good weather too. I have not been on that trail since the late 90's. I'd love to come down for it next year.

Just put it on the calendar: August 17, 2019

masscj2a

Rebuilding America's Jeep
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Ware
State
MA
Great pictures. Looked like a fun time. Thanks