• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

I twaught I twah a Scrambler in VA Beach

huber_jr

hubey
City
fulton
State
md
I was in Va Beach last weekend (memorial Day weekend) and I saw a beautiful topless red scrambler parked outside of I believe "The Cooker" across from Pargos in Chesapeake. I was headed into Pargos for a late dinner with family and friends so I was unable to get a close look. I just wanted to know if anyone on this site is the lucky owner.

Tom

GreatCJ8

Charter Member
Gold Member
City
Lynchburg
State
VA
Wasn't mine BUT...

...If anyone else comes to VA Beach- let me know, I'm a local & your welcome to come over & help me/ er I mean toss back a few cold ones :)

Mike

huber_jr

hubey
City
fulton
State
md
Cruising to Va Beach

I usually travel to Va Beach once a month. The in-laws live down that way. If I remember, I will send an email next time I'm headed your way. I also enjoy tossing back a few cold ones. My scrambler is far from running so I won't be driving that down anytime soon.

Tom

GreatCJ8

Charter Member
Gold Member
City
Lynchburg
State
VA
White CJ8 @ Sandbridge VA Beach

Saw a CJ8 @ the beach today-
Nice looking white '8' with Mickey Thompsons, looked like 35"'s @ least, had the full doors on with no top? Strange on a beutiful day like today was! But it had VA tags & the 1st 3 of the Lic pl was YYP
REAL clean & well kept looking rig!

Anybody's from here?

Mike

GreatCJ8

Charter Member
Gold Member
City
Lynchburg
State
VA
..Saw another CJ8 near Sandbridge (intersection of Holland & Great neck)
Black, looked like a 3 or 4" lift... anybody here?

Mike