• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Jeep art

walkerhoundvm

Just trying to stay upright
Lifetime Member
City
Cave Creek
State
AZ
Went to the Tempe festival of the arts today and came across an artist with some interesting stuff. Picked up a couple of these prints from the artist:

DeathValley_frontpage_1512x.jpg

But also have an itch for this one :)

SingleTrack_1296x.jpg

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
Cool looking.

Buried next to my NOS Kayline full top, i have a Jeep stained glass. I bought it on ebay 20 years ago. I haven't looked at it in a decade. If I remember right, its a front view of an old flattie with a bunch of colors of glass and mirrors. I really gottta dig it out. This summer in Bar Harbor, I picked uo some tribal Jeep stickers done by a local artist. I want to out them in magnets so I can save them if I sell my truck which I want ro put them on.

CJ7Pilot

BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Yuba City
State
CA
I have stolen the CJ7 art for my desktop!

I'll most likely order a print as well... it will look good on the wall next to my Trosley print! :cheers:

walkerhoundvm

Lifetime Member
City
Cave Creek
State
AZ
I have stolen the CJ7 art for my desktop!

I'll most likely order a print as well... it will look good on the wall next to my Trosley print! :cheers:
In retrospect, I wish I had gotten a canvas print, but they were a bit more expensive than the paper prints. I'll probably get it framed and put it in the office.

What caught me was the color and cartoonish-ness. Reminiscent of Trosley but with a southwest flair.

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
Lifetime Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
I went to the website... prices skyrocket quick... cool stuff, but the prints are all I can afford at the moment... original art is expensive!

cb

walkerhoundvm

Lifetime Member
City
Cave Creek
State
AZ
I went to the website... prices skyrocket quick... cool stuff, but the prints are all I can afford at the moment... original art is expensive!

cb
The one that caught my eye was the large framed one he had on display. $3500 I think? That's a lot more than I'd consider paying for original art, but I think that's the MO. Then the smaller pieces don't seem so outrageous!