• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Jeep Safari

Slpbear

Wyoming Scrambler nut
Wensday night

Jack Head and I will be arriving on Tuesday sometime, I am game for Wensday night and Thursday!!! We are also staying at Slick Rock. David "Papa Bear" Mc Ilrath:D

CJATE

R-u-n-n O-f-t
City
NAPOLEONVILLE
State
LA
Well guys, looks like a plan. Thursday at the parking lot of City Market at 8:00AM. Terry is invited to jump in my Scrambler if he wants, and there is some indication his wife has "urged " him to go. If he does I'm sure he (or one of his friends) could be our guide for Thursday. Kinda of a cool opportunity because you get to see trails nobody else in the EJS will see.
How about meeting at the Moab Brewery, next to McDonalds, at 6:00PM Wednesday evening. Great place, do dinner and a beer.
Really looking forward to this trip.
Tim

S

Scrmbld4X4

If any ones staying after EJS, we'll be down for the week after. Arriving on the 20th, leaving on the 24th for Grand Junction. 21 Road on the way home on the 25th.

CJATE

R-u-n-n O-f-t
City
NAPOLEONVILLE
State
LA
What a great trail. It is the best example of a Moab trail because it has steep up and downs on slickrock, views and cool obstacles. I starts by Lions Back and will crawl along lots of rock. The only part I can remember which may cause you to drag your rear end a little, is towards the end on Tipover challenge. Nothing is a hard as it looks. You will probably love it, make sure you take a camera. See you there.
Tim

ibscrmbln

Ken Waters
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Topeka
State
KS
Bob, my friend John and I drew Hell's Revenge for Saturday also. So at least three of us will know each other by then.

Later, Ken

dadscj8

SOA Charter Member
City
Tucson
State
AZ
Hey Ken, can't wait to hear about your experiences, when are you coming out this way?

S

Scrmbld4X4

Had a blast.

bob3-1.jpg

tom keyes

1981 CJ-8
City
Louisville
State
co
Scrmbld4X4 nice picture. How long have you been in Cheyenne? I have lots of family up that way. I might be up there in my old beatup Scrambler to go fishing out between Laramie and Cheyenne. If so I will send you a note.

Tom Keyes