• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Project Patience

scramble1983

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Dallas
State
tx
be5ahe7a-1.jpg

Roll bar wrap

a7yna8u6-1.jpg

erugehuh-1.jpg

upavanu4-1.jpg

5a3udube-1.jpg

jerseyjeeps

Crazy about AMC Jeeps
Lifetime Member
City
Landing
State
NJ
Awesome! Are u doing regular paint on the outside and that's the line-x mixed to match ?

scramble1983

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Dallas
State
tx
Awesome! Are u doing regular paint on the outside and that's the line-x mixed to match ?

Yes, regular paint on the outside with the stripe kit, they matched the Linex to the Dupont Paint code for Jamaican Beige...I couldn't resist doing the grill too, I did it on my JK Sahara and have been happy with the results, it's pretty subtle

AJ2393

Scrambled in the Head
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
City
North Dighton
State
MA
Those rims look great. I never thought they would ever look that great again. Absolutely first class work!

scramble1983

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Dallas
State
tx
Alex, you were very honest in your description. It's just further proves that AMC owners are good dudes...thanks again

jerseyjeeps

Crazy about AMC Jeeps
Lifetime Member
City
Landing
State
NJ
You have done what so few people do. Huge admiration I have for this. The rims just aren't the same without the pinstripe , they look just too gosh darn white ! :bow:

Polarfire

Jeep Aficionado
Lifetime Member
City
Columbia
State
MO
Those wheels did turn out nice! I need to do that to several sets!

rispony

Scramblin' in the City
Lifetime Member
City
Manhattan
State
NY
Took a chance on these, have some on my wife's JK...out with the old

2udegery-1.jpg

Scramble,

Are those the J.W. 8700's?? I'm going for those on my 8 and would love to know what you did to convert the H4 plug? Pics would be great

scramble1983

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Dallas
State
tx
Yes , 8700's, I don't think it should be an issue with the H4 plug, I bought an anti-flicker harness in case and will post install pics, not quite there yet.

scramble1983

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Dallas
State
tx
erunymyj-1.jpg

Aqualu tailgate

agemy3yt-1.jpg

Ididit steering column

hu5a2ugy-1.jpg

asasy2uj-1.jpg

New door skins

u9e2y6ag-1.jpg

Fabbing the head light buckets to work with the J.W Speaker HIDs

5ypenepu-1.jpg

ydy2usuj-1.jpg

rispony

Scramblin' in the City
Lifetime Member
City
Manhattan
State
NY
Looks amazing, I'm gunna buy the lights any day now! What'd you have to do to the buckets to fit the lights? Just cut out some space to fit the heatsink in the back? And can you provide us with the make/part # to those anti-flicker harness, I think I'm gunna get those too just in case. Keep up the great work :headbang: