• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Raffle - 2024 SOA National Scramble Event

Thanks @american_collectors_ins for contributing to the @scrambler_owners_association 2024 National Scramble event.
Being held June 16-19. 2024 at: @hotspringsoffroadpark

The event will host a raffle with proceeds going to: Morning Star Volunteer Fire Department and
@blueribboncoalition


American Collectors Insurance.png
 
Tuffy Security Products is partnering up in a BIG way!
$300.00 Gift certificate Pack
Overhead Security Console (048-01)
tuffy overhead console.jpg


Glove Box w/ Keyed Lock for Jeep CJ (035-01)
tuffy glove box.jpg


Flip-Up License Plate Holder for Roller Fairlead (189-01)
tuffy flip up license plate holder.jpg


Double-Sided Magnet (401)
tuffy magnet.jpg


24" Long Rail Kit (882-024-07K)


tuffy long rail kit.jpg








1584468494771.png
 
Received the following message from our founding / god father Matt Donaghy:

Owner of GR8TOPS

"I'll bring some stuff for raffle, jeepjacket hats/I think I've got a cj8jeepjacket on hand, I'll throw a couple more of the scrambler repro emblems."
gr8topslogo1.png

cj8jeepjacket1.jpeg
 
A SOA member that wishes to remain anonymous is contributing
(2) EXTREME DUTY SOFT SHACKLE 3/8" X 20″
0001131_extreme-duty-soft-shackle-38-x-20_625.jpeg

0001700_extreme-duty-soft-shackle-38-x-20_625.jpeg
 
Thanks @factor55 for contributing to the @scrambler_owners_association
2024 National Scramble raffle.

(2) UltraHook | Factor 55​

The world's safest winch hook. Featuring Industry first Closed System Shackle Mount hole machined into the body of the hook, safety latch retraction pocket resulting in a clear throat opening, integrated secondary safety latch locking feature-latch locking pin stored in the body of the UltraHook...
factor55.com
factor55.com

F55 Ultrahook-red.jpg



(2) UltraHook Rope Guard | Factor 55​

For you hardcore off-roaders and off-road trainers, the new UltraHook Rope Guard provides complete synthetic rope protection from damaging UV light as well as impact and abrasion damage. As you can see, when using the Rope Guard, all exposed synthetic rope surfaces are positioned behind the...
factor55.com
factor55.com
F55 ROPE GUARD.jpg
 
I am pretty stoked about these (2) SOA raffle items!
(will be individual raffle items)
I came up with the idea after seeing Mike Westphal's (Kaiser8)
reproduction Scrambler sideboards.

Credit, Mike for making this happen!!!!!!! THANK YOU



Will make a great keep sake from the 20th Annual National Scramble.
Full width and half length compared to original Scrambler sideboards.

Finished Raffle boards.jpg
 
I am pretty stoked about these (2) SOA raffle items!
(will be individual raffle items)
I came up with the idea after seeing Mike Westphal's (Kaiser8)
reproduction Scrambler sideboards.

Credit, Mike for making this happen!!!!!!! THANK YOU



Will make a great keep sake from the 20th Annual National Scramble.
Full width and half length compared to original Scrambler sideboards.

View attachment 113882
Those would make awesome awards boards.
 
Back
Top