• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

The Horton All-Terrain Medic "Star" Jeep (aka: Scrambulance!)

TFDScrambler

Basic User
City
Tulsa
State
OK
Your not going to believe this but I saw one of these on craigslist in the past week. I don't remember where but I will look. I have an app that searches all the craigslist nationwide and always check my saved searches and saw one of these recently. When I saw this thread I figured it was the one I saw but after reading the thread, apparently not. I will look for it in the morning and see if I can find it again. I think it was around the 4-5k mark if I remember right but I'm tired so I may be way off. I'll keep ya posted.

Sent from my iPad HD

BRKLYNZ28

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
BROOKLYN
State
NY
i wonder how many people are going to seach for it also now.... lol

TFDScrambler

Basic User
City
Tulsa
State
OK
Yep, I looked as well and couldn't find it. I promise I'm not making this up. The listing even talked about the box being built by Horton and it had a picture of a plate in te box with Horton info. Odd timing. Well someone snagged it.

jerseyjeeps

Crazy about AMC Jeeps
Lifetime Member
City
Landing
State
NJ
Wasn't me. I searched jeep Horton scrambler and ambulance all in dif ways early this am. No dice. Was it a dream ?:)

TFDScrambler

Basic User
City
Tulsa
State
OK
Yeah, sorry guys. I wasted a good hour of my day trying to find that sucker again with no luck. It was not a dream. It was there I fully expect it didn't last long.

Sent from my iPad HD

jerseyjeeps

Crazy about AMC Jeeps
Lifetime Member
City
Landing
State
NJ
iPad = hold down that one button while pressing the other button and u can capture rare CL ads = hint for next time :)

TFDScrambler

Basic User
City
Tulsa
State
OK
39dd6c2f48a129019f35d95a32358007-1.jpg