• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Tire size question (DIFFERENT)

atlshaun

Basic User
City
Atlanta
State
GA
I am potentially purchasing a Scrambler in the coming weeks and I have a question. I have my eye on one in TN and the guy has agreed to sell it to me without his existing tire and rim setup. Meaning, I am going to have to bring my own tires and rims, switch them out, and then trailer in back to me.

Currently, the Scrambler has no lift or suspension work whatsoever. I want to have it lifted a few inches and put my 33's on it.

My question is this. Will the 33's fit on the Scrambler as it is? All I need to do is to be able to drive it up on a trailer until I get it home and get the lift installed.

hefavitzen

Scrambler Junkie
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Rock Hill
State
SC
Might be better off grabbing some 5x5.5 steelies and crap tires just to get it home and then assess your new ride in private and figure out what it can handle and what you have to fix/change out first.

scott anderson

Old age Mutant Ninjaneer
City
Paragould
State
ar
to answer your question..33's will fit to allow it to drive on trailor or even cruise the mallscrammon4.jpg...he is a picture of mine with 34 swampers and no lift..

atlshaun

Basic User
City
Atlanta
State
GA
Thank you for the quick reply. I figured it would work and assumed I may have to decrease the tire pressure but wanted to be sure.

Thanks again guys!