• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

1984 SL Restoration

spankrjs

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Biloxi
State
MS
Is this project still a going concern:shrug:

Any updates:shrug:

:needpic:

Jeep Addict

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Baton Rouge
State
La
Yes, Finally! I have the tub, hood, fenders, bulkhead, and dash.. Tub is resting but not mounted.
phototub-1.jpg

tower210

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Olathe
State
KS
Surprise?

You've located an original overland top and sent it to the painter to "catch up"?

spankrjs

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Biloxi
State
MS
Is this project still a going concern, or am I just zombie posting here :shrug::evil::banghead::rotfl::thumbsup::wave:

jerseyjeeps

Crazy about AMC Jeeps
Lifetime Member
City
Landing
State
NJ
I didn't see any changes when I was there from that April pic. :) But heck, an overlander, a white Jambo, and a spring special kinda got in the way. I forgive you.

Last edited:

spankrjs

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Biloxi
State
MS
I didn't see any changes when I was there from that April pic. :) But heck, an overlander, a white Jambo, and a spring special kinda got in the way. I forgive you.

Yes, but I told him he couldn't play with the new ones until he finished the old one first, but he didn't listen:rotfl: Now he has parts all over the place:rotfl:

Jeep Addict

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Baton Rouge
State
La
I tried to go and take a picture of something new to post. I just scrached my head and walked back inside :banghead: