2015 PA Jeep show in York

LetchcoreCJ7

Legacy Registered User
City
Nashville
State
TN
Had a blast with Jersey and Brooklyn! We were there from beginning to end. Got hot, got poured on but keep Jeeping around. Jersey was right the Pa Jeep show has a great setup and really makes the show run well and easy to navigate around. Sold some stuff, bought some stuff and won my first trophy!

Jambo

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Cincinnati
State
OH
What was the trophy for?
Hanging out with JJ for an entire weekend. It was actually sponsored by JJ - the trophy is a full IPA bottle (now empty of course) superglued to a marble base with a Scrambler Hotwheel perched on top...

:rotfl:

(I'm going to pay for that one in a couple of weeks, I'm sure...)

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Hanging out with JJ for an entire weekend. It was actually sponsored by JJ - the trophy is a full IPA bottle (now empty of course) superglued to a marble base with a Scrambler Hotwheel perched on top...

And here I gave him that Scrambler Hotwheel in good faith that it would only be displayed in that garage!

cb

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA

Pictures or it does not exist[emoji2]