• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

2015 PA Jeep show in York

LetchcoreCJ7

Legacy Registered User
City
Nashville
State
TN
Had a blast with Jersey and Brooklyn! We were there from beginning to end. Got hot, got poured on but keep Jeeping around. Jersey was right the Pa Jeep show has a great setup and really makes the show run well and easy to navigate around. Sold some stuff, bought some stuff and won my first trophy!

Jambo

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Cincinnati
State
OH
What was the trophy for?

Hanging out with JJ for an entire weekend. It was actually sponsored by JJ - the trophy is a full IPA bottle (now empty of course) superglued to a marble base with a Scrambler Hotwheel perched on top...

:rotfl:

(I'm going to pay for that one in a couple of weeks, I'm sure...)

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
Lifetime Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Hanging out with JJ for an entire weekend. It was actually sponsored by JJ - the trophy is a full IPA bottle (now empty of course) superglued to a marble base with a Scrambler Hotwheel perched on top...

And here I gave him that Scrambler Hotwheel in good faith that it would only be displayed in that garage!

cb

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA

Pictures or it does not exist[emoji2]

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
Lifetime Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Why all of a sudden do I hear the Mexican hat dance song playing faintly in the background?

cb