• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

2015 PA Jeep show in York

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
So who is going and with or without Jeep(and is it gonna be in the show)
I am just going saturday, jeepless[emoji20] . I was hoping to head out friday with my Scrambler but it's not gonna happen.

jerseyjeeps

Crazy about AMC Jeeps
Lifetime Member
City
Landing
State
NJ
I will be there , it's the 20th annual and 12 years in a row for me. My friends and family know not to get married that weekend.

Bringing mostly parts this year and doing the swap meet thing. Did that once in the 12 year span and its time to do it again. I'll have lots of whacky post amc jeep parts so get your orders in now for XJ sliders , TJ doors, CJ tube bumpers, and silly 15x10 rims.

Bringing one jeep for the show and maybe the 2a to put around in. And maybe a 96 XJ to sell. Next week is vacation all week. That's a tradition also :thumbsup:

For anyone who is never been it's truly the best all jeep show in the US and runs like a well oiled machine. It's worth a drive from half way across the U.S. , come and camp for the weekend , right at the show.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436608245.275494.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436608297.609493.jpg

mwqpd11

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Coopersburg
State
PA
I will be there. Bringing my offroad Tug. My friend is also bringing a Tug that I sold to him.

mr. boh

CJ-8 Member
City
Annapolis
State
MD
I'll be there, Saturday only though. Driving up Jersey's favorite WK but not entering it in the show.

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
For anyone who is never been it's truly the best all jeep show in the US and runs like a well oiled machine. It's worth a drive from half way across the U.S. , come and camp for the weekend , right at the show.

View attachment 49303

View attachment 49304

Better than the Bantam/Butler show? I have not made it to that one yet but I thought that might be better. I have not made it to all the PA Jeep show but went to the 3rd one man has it grown[emoji2]

jerseyjeeps

Crazy about AMC Jeeps
Lifetime Member
City
Landing
State
NJ
I think it's better than Bantam, it has a more local feel to it and not so spread out. The club is awesome that runs it, it's chill, and doesn't try to do to much. Just my .02. Bantam now exceeds it in size and number of jeeps, but the original PA jeeps show has been doing it best.

sam025

Basic User
City
Leonardtown
State
MD
I will be there with the XJ this year. Camping at the fairgrounds with Hard Rock Crawlers of Southern MD. I see some parts in those pics I need...

jerseyjeeps

Crazy about AMC Jeeps
Lifetime Member
City
Landing
State
NJ
Awesome. I know Derek quite well from your club. Circa 2006 i wheeled his XJ. If there is anything you need specific let me know. I have some other stuff pictured too. I have an XJ winch bumper , brush guard and side bars also I was going to bring

sam025

Basic User
City
Leonardtown
State
MD
I think I had a few beers with you back then with Derek. I had a cream CJ7 then and think at some point you bought some parts from me when I unloaded at the swap meet. Think there are only a few of us camping but will be in the usual section to right of main entrance so come over. Plan to be up there early Fri evening.

cdvcj8

It's Not My Scrambler
Lifetime Member
City
West Friendship
State
MD
I'll be there on Sunday. Jj are you going to post pics of the Xj before you come?

Jeeperdd

CJ-8 Member
Silver Member
SOA Member
City
Gordonsville
State
VA
Wish I could make it again this year:( I'll second JJ, this is an awesome show!