• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

2018 Fall Gathering

cj8larry

Basic User
City
Fort Worth
State
TX
Howdy. My Name is Larry and I saw a lot of you guys in Hot Springs this weekend. Y’all have some sweet rigs. I was in the yellow Scrambler wheeling with my Jeep club from the Dallas / Fort Worth Texas area (Lonestar Jeep Club). I talked to a guy named Chris if I remember correctly. Nice meeting you.

Unfortunately I didn’t get to wheel much this weekend due to some engine problems. I hope to wheel with you guys sometime.

CHIEFWAHO

SOA VP
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
SOA Board Member
City
Thayer
State
KS
Howdy. My Name is Larry and I saw a lot of you guys in Hot Springs this weekend. Y’all have some sweet rigs. I was in the yellow Scrambler wheeling with my Jeep club from the Dallas / Fort Worth Texas area (Lonestar Jeep Club). I talked to a guy named Chris if I remember correctly. Nice meeting you.

Unfortunately I didn’t get to wheel much this weekend due to some engine problems. I hope to wheel with you guys sometime.

Welcome Larry, saw you running around. Never did catch up to introduce myself.

Yes that was Chris Shawver you spoke with, he told me he chatted with you.

Jeeperdd

CJ-8 Member
Silver Member
SOA Member
City
Gordonsville
State
VA

Come to nationals in utah next year!