• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

2018 Scrambler Owners Association National Scramble - SMORR, Seymour, MO

Jeeper_4_Life

Scrambler Rookie
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Kingman
State
Ks
Is Brandon going to have camping available Wed evening? He usually doesn't open until Thursday so didn't know if this was special. Also in the registration it asks for trails you want to run each day. The scenic runs are those the easy trails in the park, a drive through the country outside the park, or both?

CJ8LVR

Legacy Registered User
SOA Member
City
Madison
State
AL
I'm pretty sure that we'll be using Cartotracks at the event....right Jake? If you didn't know it, Jake White, the owner/originator of Cartotracks, is the President of the Scrambler Owners Association that's putting on the event, but, hey, good thoughts on this.

Yep, and thanks for the review / suggestion / recommendation.

The other officers (I respectfully abstained from the discussion, decision) decided to include a CartoTracks digital park map as part of your registration/attendance at the National at SMORR. So, no need to buy as it'll come with your registration.

CHIEFWAHO

SOA VP
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
SOA Board Member
City
Thayer
State
KS
Is Brandon going to have camping available Wed evening? He usually doesn't open until Thursday so didn't know if this was special. Also in the registration it asks for trails you want to run each day. The scenic runs are those the easy trails in the park, a drive through the country outside the park, or both?

Wendnesday check in later in the day is ok.

We plan to have a Scenic run in the park on 1 of the 3 days and 2 out of park runs. Still working on the out of park runs.

CHIEFWAHO

SOA VP
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
SOA Board Member
City
Thayer
State
KS
Bump, Early Bird registration ends this coming weekend.

Get in NOW and save a few bucks!

Gscram

Scrambler Junkie
SOA Member
SOA Board Member
City
Brandon
State
MS
Added incentive. one digital CARTOTRACKS map of SMORR with each registration.

CHIEFWAHO

SOA VP
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
SOA Board Member
City
Thayer
State
KS
Early Registration has ended with a count of 35.

Those registrants represent 13 states.

Kansas in the lead with 13 registrants (I beleive 10 of those to be Scramblers)

It is not to late to get in on the FUN!
Basic Registration (to guarantee t-shirt and meals) will run until May 21st.
After that there will be NO guarantee t-shirts and meals.

jbeshears

Basic User
City
Sturgeon
State
MO
I hadn't gotten any confirmation that I registered or payed with the paypal payment. I just wanted to make sure I am good. Is there any way to check?

Jesse Beshears

CHIEFWAHO

SOA VP
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
SOA Board Member
City
Thayer
State
KS
I hadn't gotten any confirmation that I registered or payed with the paypal payment. I just wanted to make sure I am good. Is there any way to check?

Jesse Beshears

Jesse, you are all good go!

Jeeperdd

CJ-8 Member
Silver Member
SOA Member
City
Gordonsville
State
VA
Just registered my dad with his scrambler!

Is anyone going to be at SMORR early in the week? I'm planning on coming through early to visit some family in south east kansas and would love to drop the trailer and scramblers off on my way through. Just looking for someone to keep an eye on them.

CHIEFWAHO

SOA VP
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
SOA Board Member
City
Thayer
State
KS
Just registered my dad with his scrambler!

Is anyone going to be at SMORR early in the week? I'm planning on coming through early to visit some family in south east kansas and would love to drop the trailer and scramblers off on my way through. Just looking for someone to keep an eye on them.

Just drop them Scramblers off at Flat Nasty and we will take care of them!

Call Brandon at SMORR, I'd be you can drop them there and they will be fine.

Hayduke

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Withrop Harbor
State
IL
Starting jeep repairs / prep for the event! Excited to meet everyone this year. Hopefully I can get everything fixed in time as my jeeps been in storage (in disrepair) since Trail To SEMA.

CHIEFWAHO

SOA VP
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
SOA Board Member
City
Thayer
State
KS
Early & Basic Registration periods have ended with a count of 45 registrants.

Those registrants represent 15 states.

Kansas in the lead with 13 registrants (10 or 11 of those Scramblers) with NO one in a close second!

It is not to late to get in on the FUN! You can still register at the event.

CHIEFWAHO

SOA VP
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
SOA Board Member
City
Thayer
State
KS
Since we will have the smoker/cooker over for the Adams family Thursday evening BBQ,
we decided to add a Wednesday evening Potluck style dinner.

If you wish to participate feel free to bring something to throw on cooker.
17884545_1697596056920734_2320727102975689982_n.jpg

jbeshears

Basic User
City
Sturgeon
State
MO
I was just curious what people are doing for tops/doors on their Scramblers. I was thinking about just using my bikini top, and leaving hard top and doors at home since I don't have half doors. Are other people bringing their hard doors and such?

Looking forward to the event. Got new wheels and tires that are getting mounted today so I won't have to use my current tires which were purchased in 1999.

jbeshears

Basic User
City
Sturgeon
State
MO
I was also wondering if anyone knows if it is okay if I take my camper or jeep down Tuesday night and leave it overnight. The person that was going with me initially backed out so I have to make two trips.

Otherwise if anyone is going through the Columbia, MO area down there and can pull a trailer I would pay gas and some extra to pull the Jeep down for me.