• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Bkktlst coming to life

ducebstr2

Basic User
City
modesto
State
ca
After 4 full work days we have stipped the frame (3 days of fun grinding on axles and frame :(), strengthened frame front to rear, mocked and hung both axles etc, and finally we have it rolling on 4 wheels ..yeah!!!!:thumbsup: .... :cheers: To Kaisers Kustoms in Sonora CA for all the help along the way.. We are taking are time with the project and hope to have done sometime in the summer of 2011, 12, 13 or 14 LOL Here are some photos so far..

84 Scrambler, LT1, 3L80E, Atlas Xfer with twin stick cable shifters, 14 bolt rear, beefed up 44 front to be swapped later with HP60, 30 fuel tank, Hydraulic Assist steering, master craft seats with booty warmer, 38 goodyears? wrapped around Spyderlocks.. and much much more..

Randyzzz

Blown Budget
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
Looks like a heck of a build...:cheers:

ducebstr2

Basic User
City
modesto
State
ca
Me too

I dont get to spend enough time. My jeep is an hour away in my buddys shop and we work on it on free weekends...so far about 1-2 days a month. Were 4 work days into it. It will take some time and of course it drives me crazy because im so excited to finally be building one of my own. I will know it inside and out and with assistance from my best friend, build my first Scrambler that will be one bitchin rig when its done. So no hurry...Doing it right...