• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Crawl 4 The Cure 2022 Charity event for the MS Society

neilconnolly79

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
Mankato
State
MN
The turn out for the event I was raising money to go to the MS Society was a huge success! We had 0ver 400 trail rigs of all types from dirt bikes and quads to some pretty bada$$ buggies. This year marks the 18th year of the event, not including this years event we have raised 1.3 million dollars, and preliminary estimates for this years event put us in the range of 130K in donations from fundraisers, live auction and raffles. Here's a few pics of my rigs and the only Scrambler. I didn't drive a single foot in the offroad park, terrifyingly I put my 15 yo in the seat of the M and I rode shotgun, and let the wife (who has NEVER drove offroad) behind the wheel of my JT. Anxiety and stress where the theme of the weekend. I'll post up some other pics as I go through my camera and the events dropbox . And a HUGE THANK YOU to all who helped by making a donation, next year I plan to start earlier and have a few more options as far as incentives go Hint hint (jalapeno bacon jam is gonna be one of them)DPR_8376.JPGDPR_8402(1).JPGDPR_8944.JPG