• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Does the S.O.G. exist???

firemanhank

Legacy Registered User
Gold Member
City
Ooltewah
State
tn
I have emailed the SOG for info and have not received any resonse. Is the Scramblers Owner Group DOA?
Hank

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA
Hank, yes it exists. The bylaws, board, bank accts and other stuff have been being worked on for quite a while. It's starting to look like membership will be opened up soon, I think. It's SOA, Scrambler Owners Association. The decals and shirts look great.

woreout8

Basic User
City
Crystal River
State
FL
I'm also interested in joining, but can't seem to find out too much about the club. Please post once membership opens.

Thanks

1BADCJ8

Legacy Registered User
City
Silver City
State
NM
Fire and Woreout,

As John stated it does and will exist. It is being worked on daily and should open soon. We want it to be ready before we open it up so you all will enjoy it. Every thing has bumps at first, we are simply trying to avoid that as much as possible.

firemanhank

Legacy Registered User
Gold Member
City
Ooltewah
State
tn
S.O.A.

Sounds fine. Just keep us posted and if I can help in any way, I will be glad to.
Hank