• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

General Discussion/Information 2016 National Scramble

I'm not sure if I missed it somewhere, but do we have the pictures from the group shot and the individual pictures that the professional photographer took yet? If so, how do we access them/view for purchasing etc?

Sent from my SM-G900V

Posted by Richard Carlson (photographer @ National Scramble) on Facebook:

"Hey all. Great to meet your group during your event in the Black Hills. I've created a new site for the photos. They are available as a digital file. Just find the shopping cart link or "Add to Cart" link to show the products and prices. There are 3 resolutions at $3, $5 and $10 respectively. Again, site is new and I'm working out the design to make it friendlier...so if you have problems contact me using the info on the site. I'll send the digital files by email (or by other method if you order lots). Here's the link:"

http://lightspeed.photoshelter.com/gallery/2016-Jeep-Scramblers-Black-Hills/G0000kHPfLAAdrYU

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as the group shot, I recall seeing some posted somewhere but can't find them now.
IMO the group shot was pretty poor! We were spread out to far and you couldn't even tell what you are looking at.
 
Back
Top