• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

General Discussion/Information 2016 National Scramble

Has anyone got information on the fires in the area, I've heard some restrictions are being added by Forest Service, lots of smoke in the area?? Is the event still a go?
 
Has anyone got information on the fires in the area, I've heard some restrictions are being added by Forest Service, lots of smoke in the area?? Is the event still a go?
Looks like the closest one is to the west of Spearfish. It's in the area, but not close enough to Deadwood to cause any issues other than perhaps some smoke depending on the prevailing winds.

http://wildfiretoday.com/tag/south-dakota/

We're in Mitchell now. Hopefully heading out in a few hours after we get the boys up and moving, fed etc.

Sent from my SM-G900V
 
Caught Raymond sleeping [emoji28][emoji41]
387f165ecb3262fae629700632fc5296-1.jpg



 
Home, safe and sound, hell of a road trip for the tan Scrambler :headbang: :smokin:
 
Lots of road-trip posts, but no trail reports? Starting to wonder if anyone left the lodge...
:usflag:
 
Well darn thought the direct link would work without a Facebook account. Working on another option.
 
So what was the damage for the carnage award?

Rear quarter met a rock. I thought I had some pictures but can't find them. Maybe JeeperDD will post some and the whole story. :D
 
Keep in mind this is not my jeep. Its Treblehook s. I'm jeep sitting, and apparently not doing a good job. [emoji13] he's overseas on assignment. I had to wait till the next morning to call and tell him about it b/c of the time difference. Long of the short he was okay with it


 
Good friend. Great pics. Wonder what happens when some one asks you to look after their dogs or cats?🙂
 
Good friend. Great pics. Wonder what happens when some one asks you to look after their dogs or cats?[emoji846]

He did tell me to wheel the hell out of it while he was gone. Just sayin



 
I'm not sure if I missed it somewhere, but do we have the pictures from the group shot and the individual pictures that the professional photographer took yet? If so, how do we access them/view for purchasing etc?

Sent from my SM-G900V
 
Back
Top