• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

help ourselves

trust

PITA
City
White Rock
State
NM
The Southwest Four Wheel Drive Assn is currently involved in litigation over some illegal road closures made by the BLM several years ago, unfortunately the Wilderness society, earthjustice (sierra club) and other anti recreation groups have joined with BLM against us. Their tactic is to simply outspend and delay the decision until we either give up or run out of money (they have 100s of millions and we rely totally on enthusiast donations). WEll the money crunch is getting
pretty dire and we could really use some help, if you feel like you can and would like to help you can send a donation to the SWFWDA Land Action Fund either through PayPal at treasurer@swfwda.org or go to swfwda.org and check the mailing address there, anything will be much appreciated and 100% goes to the litigation, there are zero overhead costs, we are 100% volunteer.

dadscj8

SOA Charter Member
City
Tucson
State
AZ
Thanks for the info, i hope you don't mind if i pass this on to my club's board.