• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Is it just me........

1BADCJ8

Legacy Registered User
City
Silver City
State
NM
.......or has the board slowed a bit?

It seems like we go through these slow downs at times. Its kinda funny to watch the cycles.

GreatCJ8

Charter Member
Gold Member
City
Lynchburg
State
VA
Yeah & I haven't seen Phil (dadscj8) around lately, hope all's ok..

Slpbear

Wyoming Scrambler nut
slooooooooooooooow

I noticed that it has been extremely slow as well, must be all the parties and such. Dave:)

mulescj8

INSANE SCRAMBLER HACK
Lifetime Member
City
Middle of No Where and Too Far From Any Where
State
Tn
slow downs

yeah it has some,I've also noticed that there are cycles,the first being late spring when it warms up(trail riding is starting full bore) The second being when school lets out(summer ball starts up) The third being around Thanksgiving(families are in for the holiday) the last being the last couple of weeks of December and the whole month of January (families again for the Holidays and then the maintance gets geared up full blown on our trail rigs trying to get them ready for warmer wheater) I can't wait to get started back on mine-JC:D

Rubberhook

Basic User
City
N. Cape May
State
NJ
I know ! It kinda stinks! I been going to the jeeps unlimited page (as i see many do from this page)to get my fix when things slow here ,but this will always be my first stop after booting up!Gotta remember there's alot more of them then there is of us!Where the group inside the group.A click of sorts,but i would'nt have it any other way.:D

Jeremy

Scrambler Fanatic
City
Carlisle
State
PA
I noticed a slow down about the same time so many of us seemed to loss our jobs about a year ago :o. But latly I hav e been working swing shifts on a on call basis and sleep has been a higher priority that web or even jeep repairs. Just look at my complaining and much neglected scramblers.

The last part broken on my jeep was.......The shifter on my T18 transmission

(I think I going to add this to the bottom of my posts. I think it will be fun to track)