• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Jambo Info Pages

mr. boh

CJ-8 Member
City
Annapolis
State
MD
Can you guys see the registry table or are you getting a "no content" screen?

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
I looked at the permissions and all of the pages in that section show everyone logged in or not, member or not, should be able to see it. At this point I have no idea why some can't see it. All I can think is to try another browser and/or another computer.

BTW, with Tapatalk, I have no clue what, if anything, it's supposed to do with the CMS/content pages. I'm guessing nothing, so it would be web browsers only to view.

We are heading for a new software update for the forum :eek: so that may do something helpful...then again, it could break all kinds of stuff and fill my inbox with complaint PMs :banghead:

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Another thing might be to log out and back into the forum and maybe clear caches, but I'm completely shooting in the dark here.

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Oh, and a big thanks to Mr. Boh/Tommy for taking the initiative to make this happen with the old registry seemingly falling into disrepair.

We're big believers in saving all of this kind of stuff that we can, even if not Scrambler-specific. Jambos are just cool as crap and it's always surprising to me how many fairly hardcore Jeep fans have no idea they existed, so this is exciting to see. :cheers:

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Worked for me on my desktop...just tried on Tapatalk and got no info available.

Tapatalk isn't made to deal with the content pages, only the forum posts, so it won't have a chance of working.

jerseyjeeps

Crazy about AMC Jeeps
Lifetime Member
City
Landing
State
NJ
It works nowhere for me on and off tapa talk, signed in as not signed in, and on I phone , borrowed I pad and HP laptop. Maybe it's an east coast thing :crazy:

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
It works nowhere for me on and off tapa talk, signed in as not signed in, and on I phone , borrowed I pad and HP laptop. Maybe it's an east coast thing :crazy:

New Jersey thing... all about the jughandles.

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
To be clear, there's obviously a problem, but I am at a loss to figure it out, so I don't know what to say, sadly.