• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Mikes wanderings

Graveltravels

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Red Deer
State
AB
Sunday morning was bright and beautiful. And regretfully, home time. we made our way down the old mining road, aired up, and turned the wheels eastward, heading home, and already planning the next adventure.

Graveltravels

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Red Deer
State
AB
Next trip, early September, took us up to Grande Cache, to check out a fire lookout tower. In Alberta, we still have several manned towers. This was about the 14th of September, and it was already shuttered for the season.

Last edited:

Graveltravels

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Red Deer
State
AB
Happy new year everyone!! I’ll get busy updating this travel log, and take votes on what I do next with this LJ. I’m really tempted to sell the body, and swap my scrambler on the frame. But then again, maybe it’s time to enjoy it, and build up the scrambler while having a wheeler? Anywho, I’ve been busy wheeling, so enjoy some adventure pics!
25609EC5-2D1F-49C9-8938-F380868DDBDA.jpeg

MikeV

Always learning
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Monroe
State
NY
X2 on living vicariously through these pics and the incredible places everyone on here goes to.

Graveltravels

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Red Deer
State
AB
Funny enough, we were back in here last weekend, me, and my buddy with the green LJ.