Mudbeast's '82 preservation project

mudbeast2

Basic User
City
PORT SAINT LUCIE
State
FL
I started getting the cab area ready for the reflex blue Raptor liner. A lot of sanding to get rid of black primer & silver paint. Got to wonder what people are thinking when they do stuff like this.

mudbeast2

Basic User
City
PORT SAINT LUCIE
State
FL
Week I had a productive Sunday. I got the bungs welded into my rollbar so now I can have 3 point restraints. I also finished prepping the cab area & got it primed.

mudbeast2

Basic User
City
PORT SAINT LUCIE
State
FL
I had a productive weekend. I got the cab sprayed with Raptor liner. I was able to have the liner tinted to match the hydro blue that the Jeep will be painted. Defroster duct installled & dash replaced. Then I was able to get my bulkhead & rollbar sanded and primed. I'm very happy with the turn out.

mudbeast2

Basic User
City
PORT SAINT LUCIE
State
FL
Thanks guys. This morning I was able to spray base coat clear coat on the roll bar & bulk head. Turned out pretty good. I have a little orange peel on the roll bar. Going to Youtube to see how to avoid this on the rest of the Jeep.

mudbeast2

Basic User
City
PORT SAINT LUCIE
State
FL
Another productive weekend. I finished the Raptor liner, installed the roll bar & install the new 3 point seat belts. I purchased the seat belts from Seatbelts plus.com. The part number is P9295. They are for 92-95 wranglers. The best part is it only requires one bolt for the retractor & return, no drilling a 4th point into the body.

masscj2a

Rebuilding America's Jeep
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Chester
State
Ma
Man you are good and fast. When your done there, I don'y want you to get bored, so come over and help me out with mine. You should have it done in a week or so.................:fingerscrossed: Really nice how its coming out and I like the color a lot. I think my favorite color before this was Patriot Blue.