• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

New to Colorado Springs

robw01

never done
City
Castle Rock
State
CO
Hey Ya'll- I'm brandy spanking new to the Colorado Spring's area, and interested in participating in any scrambler owners off roading type groups. Does anyone know of anything. Pretty sweet web site ya got here.

1BADCJ8

Legacy Registered User
City
Silver City
State
NM
Hey Rob

Welcome aboard. I'm about 80 miles from Colo Springs but we go out quite often up here. You would be more than welcome to go with one time or another if you want.

I've only been wheeling with one other Scrambler around here (not counting the San Juan of course). It would be great to have you join us.

robw01

never done
City
Castle Rock
State
CO
I'd love to

That'd be great , where do you guy's go. My ride's in need of some TLC since the ride from Alabama. Missiori Killed it. I swear those are the worst roads in the country. Second only to Pennslvania. How do I cantact you other than here. Is this a family thing. I'd love to bring my wife and kid-Thanks Rob

1BADCJ8

Legacy Registered User
City
Silver City
State
NM
Rob

I sent you a private message in here with my phone number in it. As for it being a family thing.......sure that is fine. Some times my wife and daughter go and some times they dont, you and you family are welcome here. One thing for sure is that I like to go more than they do and my wife doesnt hold me back from it. She knows I love it.........lol. Any way give me a call when you can.