• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

off topic, but look at this stuck!

renolaw

RARECJ8
City
reno
State
nv
a fellow wheeler went for a spin last w/e in his FJ and thought the frozen carson river was safe to traverse...OOPS! And he drove it home after several hours of effort.

mb

glondark002-1.jpg

glondark005-1.jpg

glondark007-1.jpg

glondark012.jpg

glondark013.jpg

And look at his KC light, 1/2 full of water...
glondark016.jpg

Last edited:

Robert Slone

Legacy Registered User
City
Spring Hope
State
NC
About 30 years ago my brother was living near DC. There was a spot on the news about a missing jeeper. The police followed tire tracks through the snow to the Potomac River. The tracks went about halfway across the river on the ice to a big break. No Jeep, No survivers.

canzo

equal opportunity annoyer
City
Alexandria
State
VA
Okay. That's funny!

We used to mess with people in the Marines by having them go to the motor pool (that's a big garage for military vehicles) and ask for headlamp fluid.

But this is the first time I ever actually saw some!! :D By the way, looks like yer a little low...you might wanna fill up. :p :D

Jeep Family

The Bus
City
Chelsea
State
AL
Dang! That takes guts. I went windshield deep in a mud hole one time right after putting a rebuilt 360 in my CJ7 and flooded the brand new motor with FI. Since that day I am scared of anything deeper than 24".

Frozen or not.