• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Pictures of your new end caps installed

Kim Dawson

CJ-8 Member
City
Molalla
State
Or
Now that everybody on the forum that wanted end caps has bought them, please post pictures of your end caps
and what you used to paint them and how happy you were with the finish. I have two sets left that two people said
they wanted, but then haven't heard from them. PM me if you are still interested. No need for me to be a vendor
anymore now that the demand has been satisfied. I'll put some on ebay in the future. So please post your pictures
so we all can see your Scramblers with their good looking rear bumper end caps. Thank you all for making this project
worthwhile.

Jasoncarrie94

CJ-8 Member
City
Mountain Brook
State
AL
I know this is an old post, but I thought I would give it a shot. Does anybody have a source for end caps these days?

wm69

Scrambler Junkie
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
City
God's Country
State
AR
Dang I didn't realize it had been that long since Kim made those things.

Kim Dawson

CJ-8 Member
City
Molalla
State
Or
Even I'm surprised it's been over 3 years. I'm still making them when I get a request and for Ebay now and then.. Should have a couple more sets from the foundry any time now.

cj-andy

Legacy Registered User
City
Frankfurt am Main
State
de
I am interrested too, but you have to ship it to germany

Kim Dawson

CJ-8 Member
City
Molalla
State
Or
OK. Just got back from the foundry with 4 sets. Just need to drill and tap them and they will be ready to go. CJ-andy and Jasoncarrie get two of them. Anyone else? or on to Ebay.

Bpyle1

City
Dallas
State
Tx
I’ve been looking for a paid for my ‘82 bumper. Please let me know if you still have a set or plan on having more made.
thanks!

Attachments

• 5B9050EE-2409-4AF5-B400-061C35AF4CE0.jpeg
    5B9050EE-2409-4AF5-B400-061C35AF4CE0.jpeg
    271.9 KB · Views: 24

rubclt

BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Anyone have a bumper or know of one please message me, thanks. BTW I have a set of these caps, need to paint...

Jeep Addict

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Baton Rouge
State
La
I picked up a few sets of caps. They are great. I bump into them all the time and don’t have to worry about cracking them. The two inner caps are the aluminum and the two outer caps are OEM. Also is a picture of the primer and textured spray paint that I used from Home Depot. They are not as textured as the OEM but better than just smooth black. 0F64807E-BE00-44A1-8044-DFB156CFD268.jpeg5175B9B5-3252-4099-90AA-201E6BBF03BF.jpeg97638886-0281-4B87-A12F-EA5ED84CAE3A.jpeg