• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Scrambler Ambulance

AJ2393

Scrambled in the Head
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
City
North Dighton
State
MA
I always see this picture on the Classic Enterprises website and I wonder if anybody knows anything about this Scrambler ambulance or what happened to it.
cj8 ems.jpg

SurfnCJ8

Legacy Registered User
Lifetime Member
City
Wilmington
State
NC
That is awesome, don't remember ever seeing that. I went and looked at a old military Ambulance about a year ago. Think it was maybe called a M725? It was really cool, would have made a great beach vehicle for carrying boards and all our stuff. Of course it didn't run or anything, so if I had brought it home I probably would have had to live in it when my wife chased me out of the house...

BRKLYNZ28

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
BROOKLYN
State
NY
one of these was listed on ebay years ago and didnt sell i think it was 20k i hear it is now in a museum. this was talked on here and a few more pictures where found also... there was one in brooklyn coney island back in day that my father seen running around...

Polarfire

Jeep Aficionado
Lifetime Member
City
Columbia
State
MO
I’d be interested in it if it was still for sale. I think $20k is on the high side but very cool to make into an over landing rig!