• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

The Horton All-Terrain Medic "Star" Jeep (aka: Scrambulance!)

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Bumping this thread because I completely missed all of this and the extra photos. I never thought there were anything other than the couple exterior photos and the brochures :eek:

Just came across one of the eBay photos I'd not seen and I had talked about these with the folks at Omix-ADA when I was down there touring their collection a couple weeks back...

So freaking cool!

Polarfire

Jeep Aficionado
Lifetime Member
City
Columbia
State
MO
Bumping this thread because I completely missed all of this and the extra photos. I never thought there were anything other than the couple exterior photos and the brochures :eek:

Just came across one of the eBay photos I'd not seen and I had talked about these with the folks at Omix-ADA when I was down there touring their collection a couple weeks back...

So freaking cool!

Did the Omix-ADA guys know anything about them?

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Did the Omix-ADA guys know anything about them?

Nope, but the main "curator" (who I believe you know) is not with them anymore after the Truck Hero purchase.

FYI - I did confirm that the collection is still the property of the founder of Omix (they were never the company's) but that he has given them permission to house, maintain and drive/show them.