• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

1982 Scrambler in Utah

xplorutah

Classic 4x4 Fleet Manager
Silver Member
City
Salt Lake City area
State
Ut
Got the door seals installed. Figured out why I was having problems.

Also got the bulkhead reinstalled, something I hope I got right, because I don't really want to do that again! LOL!

PS - this site has always been problematic for me to attach photos. Any reason it will allow me to attach with my iPhone but not Macbook?A0BC2047-93BE-49F9-8912-559FED30850F.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Got the door seals installed. Figured out why I was having problems.

Also got the bulkhead reinstalled, something I hope I got right, because I don't really want to do that again! LOL!

PS - this site has always been problematic for me to attach photos. Any reason it will allow me to attach with my iPhone but not Macbook?
Odd, I attach photos from both fine? Try in another browser on your macbook?

xplorutah

Classic 4x4 Fleet Manager
Silver Member
City
Salt Lake City area
State
Ut
Odd, I attach photos from both fine? Try in another browser on your macbook?
Yeah may be a safari thing. Although it’s what I use on my phone too.

Well the tops seals don’t leak anymore. Finding out the seal between the windshield frame and bulkhead does though(decided to leave well enough alone ie didn’t think that one leaked) and the rear window seal allows for leaking. 🤦‍♂️

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
Yeah may be a safari thing. Although it’s what I use on my phone too.

Well the tops seals don’t leak anymore. Finding out the seal between the windshield frame and bulkhead does though(decided to leave well enough alone ie didn’t think that one leaked) and the rear window seal allows for leaking. 🤦‍♂️
I use an old IPad with safari and works pretty well. And pictures are far better than on a phone.