• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

2 day only BFG sale- $150 off a set of 4

Randyzzz

Blown Budget
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
I have to give credit to Dawn for notifying me of this. BFG is currently running a 2 day Presidents’ Day sale on a set of 4 BFG tires. $150 off! Check with your local dealer to see if they are part of the promotion. You can buy them on their website, but they do add installation fees and ship them free to your local fire dealer. I’m a die-hard Discount tire customer. BFG won’t honor the promotion at certain discount retailers, including Discount Tire. But a quick call to my local Discount- they will honor the promotion themselves. So, tomorrow and Saturday- go get them!

https://www.bfgoodrichtires.com/presidentsday.html

Spieg

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Aurora
State
CO
That's a pretty good deal. I wonder if BFG will honor the discount for purchases at 4 Wheel Parts.

I was a Discount Tire customer for many-many years back when they were competative and gave a dam about customers... I won't be going back.

Randyzzz

Blown Budget
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
That's a pretty good deal. I wonder if BFG will honor the discount for purchases at 4 Wheel Parts.

I was a Discount Tire customer for many-many years back when they were competative and gave a dam about customers... I won't be going back.
My local guys are great. They have moved mountains to take care of me. My “haul”-
9FD10304-27F1-4272-AD4B-112295A88A67.jpeg

Randyzzz

Blown Budget
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
Now all you need is free mounting & balancing !
Just happens I have a tire machine and balancer at work! What I really need is to decide on wheels! Stock 15x8 white? Western Bullets? Something else?

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
I'm pretty partial to originals. Found these for $200 and got them powder coated for $200. Always wanted a 2nd set in case i screwed up the originals or i wanted a 2nd set of larger tires for some off-roading trips. My 2nd best liked wheels would be a set of Western Turbines. I'm lucky I got a buddy who mounts & balances mine. image.jpegimage.jpeg