• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

2015 Bantam Jeep Heritage Festival

Polarfire

Jeep Aficionado
Lifetime Member
City
Columbia
State
MO
I'm headed out to Bantam on Thursday. I'll be headed east on I-70 from Missouri to Pennsylvania. Coming home on Sunday. This is my first time going and im super excited. Anyone else going?

Polarfire

Jeep Aficionado
Lifetime Member
City
Columbia
State
MO
I could also possibly help with delivery of parts along my route if needed. I will be pulling a small trailer behind my XJ. I'm bringing back a full hard top for my Scrambler but could fit other parts on there too.

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
Wish I could since it is in my home state but I have to work:mad:

opelgtboy

Legacy Registered User
City
Glassboro
State
NJ
I tried to register awhile back but was told it was filled up.

Karl

jeepnick

Legacy Registered User
City
pittsburgh
State
pa
I just got my jeep Saturday
Working through some new motor break in things but should be there guiding the moraine trail ride
Maroon scrambler on 37's

Scramblur

Legacy Registered User
City
Canyon
State
Tx
I will also be guiding moraine trails Friday and Saturday. Look for the yellow fake 8.(LJ with GR8TOP). Will have empty seat both days, hop in. Warren

Polarfire

Jeep Aficionado
Lifetime Member
City
Columbia
State
MO
I will also be guiding moraine trails Friday and Saturday. Look for the yellow fake 8.(LJ with GR8TOP). Will have empty seat both days, hop in. Warren
That would be awesome! I will see if I can make that happen.

Scramblur

Legacy Registered User
City
Canyon
State
Tx
Polar, if you need palace to leave the trailer let me know. I have plenty of space. North edge of Pittsburgh(Allison Park) about 35-40 miles to Bantam. Warren

Polarfire

Jeep Aficionado
Lifetime Member
City
Columbia
State
MO
Polar, if you need palace to leave the trailer let me know. I have plenty of space. North edge of Pittsburgh(Allison Park) about 35-40 miles to Bantam. Warren
I appreciate the offer! I'm staying with another Jeep buddy who has plenty of room. Thanks though!

Polarfire

Jeep Aficionado
Lifetime Member
City
Columbia
State
MO
Jeep is packed up, trailer hitched and I'm ready to hit the road to Bantam! Leaving early in the morning!
aac28d7f2b9db9eca4d1461d8fe3ced0-1.jpg

Polarfire

Jeep Aficionado
Lifetime Member
City
Columbia
State
MO
Well this isn't good.
855b8478c31ed1e2aa3f07f4f1351ad2-1.jpg

Over-heating. Waiting for it to cool down in Wheeling, OH. Only 1hr 45min from destination.
[emoji22]

opelgtboy

Legacy Registered User
City
Glassboro
State
NJ
Cut a hole in the hood and drive with the hood open. All seriousness...that sucks.

Karl