• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

2019 Scrambler Owners Association - National Scramble - Hurricane, UT

don87401

Original Owner
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Farmington
State
NM
I stayed at the KOA it is a bit out of Hurricane but only 20-30 minutes to the Sand Hollow park.
P1090195.jpgresized.jpgP1090195.jpgresized.jpgP1090196.jpgresized.jpgP1090197.jpgresized.jpg

Very clean and quiet while I was there.

don87401

Original Owner
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Farmington
State
NM
P1090181.jpgresized.jpgP1090184.jpgresized.jpgP1090185.jpgresized.jpgP1090187.jpgresized.jpg

Not really good pictures but it might give you some idea, the last picture is the restroom area I did not go in but it looked nice from the out side. There as some single pull through in that area and the larger groups sites.

don87401

Original Owner
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Farmington
State
NM
And where I used to work has finely set the dates they need me to come back and work so unfortunately I will not be able to attend so it was nice to get a chance to visit the area this past week. You all will have a lot of fun.

Cincyjeeprs

CJ-8 Member
SOA Member
City
Cincinnati
State
Oh
Sullivans are officially registered. There is a typo in the thurs night add'l. meal field. Says "Saturday " one place.

CHIEFWAHO

SOA VP
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
SOA Board Member
City
Thayer
State
KS
Just ran across this from Trail Hero. They are doing 30 trails in 30 days.

You can follow along here to see trails that you can run while attending the National Scramble.
(Trail Rides ‘On Your Own’ not part of the National Scramble. Individuals to form own groups for riding.)

https://www.facebook.com/TheTrailHero/

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Registered, trying to make this work coming over from EJS with the Postal with a few stops in between for a side gig.

Currently planning on leaving the World Cab and rack on it as it was at SEMA.

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
I have made no lodging plans, anyone know if there's a "main" group area/campground/hotel where most folks are staying or is it a free-for-all?

I may just sleep in the Jeep... working on a cot setup in the back for the ride out to EJS anyway to keep costs low.

CJ8LVR

Legacy Registered User
SOA Member
City
Madison
State
AL
I have made no lodging plans, anyone know if there's a "main" group area/campground/hotel where most folks are staying or is it a free-for-all?

I may just sleep in the Jeep... working on a cot setup in the back for the ride out to EJS anyway to keep costs low.

Sand Hollow State Park probably your best, closest option to camp. Hotels are a free-for-all. Many close by along the "Main Drag" between Sand Hollow Off Road shop (event location) and Hurricane, UT.

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Ok, if anyone has made reservations at the Sand Hollow campgrounds, post up which one (there are two) so hopefully people can get in the same area.

Rosco1974

Scrambler Junkie
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Oklahoma City
State
OK
Sand Hollow State Park probably your best, closest option to camp. Hotels are a free-for-all. Many close by along the "Main Drag" between Sand Hollow Off Road shop (event location) and Hurricane, UT.

That Clarion Inn seems nice, is 3 miles from the meeting place and has trailer parking.

CHIEFWAHO

SOA VP
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
SOA Board Member
City
Thayer
State
KS

CHIEFWAHO

SOA VP
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
SOA Board Member
City
Thayer
State
KS
National Scramble Registrant List as of (3/21/19).

If your name is not listed below you are NOT registered.

We have had a few instances of registrations not coming thru.

Deadline ins March 31st.

Click to go to Registration link.

1553263792318.png

CJ8LVR

Legacy Registered User
SOA Member
City
Madison
State
AL
Just registered the family! See y'all at Sand Hollow.