SOA VP
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Board Member
City
Thayer
State
KS
Here is the list of those that made the 3/31/19 registration cut.
If your name is NOT on this list you are NOT registered!

We have had a few instances of registrations not coming thru. So if you thought your registered and your name is not the list, please re-register ASAP as we are doing T-shirt counts today.

One can register up to and including the days of the event but NO guarantee of T-shirts or meals.

Registration Link

1554123559899.png

Last edited:

CHIEFWAHO

SOA VP
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Board Member
City
Thayer
State
KS
emails were sent out on Monday, April 10th to those that pre-registered for their promised Carto Tracks Sand Hollow map package.
If you pre-registered and have not received the email please let us know at: officers@cj-8.org

CHIEFWAHO

SOA VP
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Board Member
City
Thayer
State
KS
If you are coming in early for the National.
This might be worth checking out.
W.E. Rock Western Series Round 2, April 27th and 28th –Sand Hollow, UT

1555937584311.png

CJ8LVR

Legacy Registered User
SOA Board Member
City
Madison
State
AL
For those of y’all coming out for the National at Sand Hollow, I have a little suggestion that will help you. Most of y’all don’t visit the desert southwest very often. Most of you likely live below 1,000 feet elevation. Over the next few days before you leave and as you travel this way, try and increase your daily water intake. North of half a gallon to a gallon a day. This will essentially “stock pile” your body before you get out here and will help you thwart dehydration and headaches associated with the (higher than where you live) altitude. Granted, this isn’t the Rockies and only 3,000 feet in places but it’ll dehydrate you quickly. You’ll sweat but not know it like you would in more humid environments because the sweat will be evaporating.

bigwalton

Picture cravin' AK Postal nut
Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
So who's getting into town early? I am going to be in the area from this afternoon on and (assuming things go to plan :fingerscrossed:) other than a few hours of some maintenance/checking stuff over on the postal, I'll be available to get together/ride/etc.

Let's do this and hoping everyone (me included!) has safe travels coming in! Can't wait to do some :cheers: with y'all!

Jeeper_4_Life

Scrambler Rookie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Kingman
State
Ks
West Rim Cont..

Attachments

xatu40

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
DeBary
State
FL
Any info or details on what appears to be a modified 7 hardtop? Not sure I've seen this one before.
1558133145001.png

bigwalton

Picture cravin' AK Postal nut
Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
I feel bad about not getting pics up. Been back on the road for this week, need to pull the laptop and get busy. Sorry.