• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

2020 Scrambler Owner Association - National Scramble - Rausch Creek, Pine Grove PA

masscj2a

Rebuilding America's Jeep
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Ware
State
MA
I will keep looking for another Srambler, even though my 83 sits here, the work it would need is beyond what I'm willing to do to it. It's going to be cheaper to buy another than to try to restore this one. Sometimes we have to know what's just too much. I am going to bring my 70 cj5 and hope that does not offend anyones feelings. This is just to close to pass on. Besides, I'm looking forward to finally meeting most of you nuts. With that said, if it's a problem, I can just go and wheel by myself, all alone on a remote trail....by my lonesome...
..without any friends around.....to enjoy hanging out with......?

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
A Scrambler owner in your situation can bring another vehicle no problem. It’s only an issue for non-Scrambler owners who want to come. You won’t be the first or last that bring a substitute.

masscj2a

BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Ware
State
MA
I actually had one on order. When it came in, it had none of my option, wrong color and 11 k more than ordered. I'll wait on that a few more years
Told em to stuff it. I like the gladiator, but don't like the dealer, when they think they have the only game in town. Besides I have to get a running Scrambler first. But the Gladiator is on my bucket list. ?

masscj2a

BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Ware
State
MA
A Scrambler owner in your situation can bring another vehicle no problem. It’s only an issue for non-Scrambler owners who want to come. You won’t be the first or last that bring a substitute.

So my whimpering worked ? ?

TexasAg77

S.O.A. Charter Member
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Cleveland
State
TN
So, has anyone made a reservation for having an RV at the event location?

hefavitzen

Scrambler Junkie
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Rock Hill
State
SC
A few questions, as I might actually get to make this one!

1) I only have 32's and no winch. Will there be trails that I will be able to drive on?
2) My 8 (almost 9 by then) year old might want to come to this. Is this "kid appropriate"? I am more worried about him being bored, car nut or not, and asking "are we done yet?".

Thanks! Jeff

masscj2a

BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Ware
State
MA
I was there just the day before Kempton this year. They have trails for every level. We can wheel together. I'll have 32-33's so we can tug each other out. But beware, I can get pretty cocky on 33's. ?

masscj2a

BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Ware
State
MA
Oh and when my sons were that age, they couldn't get enough of wheeling. I wouldn't worry about that. If all else fails there was cell service.

IAFFCJ

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Manassas
State
VA
If I can’t make it, can my son bring my scrambler? He’s extremely stoked about going. Apparently he follows some of the Virginia scrambler crew on his insta.
Yup he sure can. And I hear those Virginia Scrambler guys are pretty awesome ?

IAFFCJ

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Manassas
State
VA
Update on lodging:

@Jeeperdd has gotten the group 15 rooms reserved at the Hampton inn. Tell them your with the scrambler group and the price will be the group rate of $124 a night.