• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

84 Garnet

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
I get it, I’m weird. Just not my thing, same as I can’t do Fireball. :rotfl:

Jeep Addict

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Baton Rouge
State
La
I was never a Garnet guy either, but over the years in these older jeeps I can appreciate it now. On a new vehicle, no way
I’m also not a fan of newer vehicles or really any with red interior.

Jeep Addict

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Baton Rouge
State
La
I LOVE all of the Garnet. In fact I was going to say, "needs more cow bell, I mean garnet". :rotfl:
I can’t tell you how often I youtube that skit. Every time it makes me laugh. I love it when they try to not break character.

Jeep Addict

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Baton Rouge
State
La
It's rare, and probably a little hypnotizing. Nutmeg almost seems common by comparison.

Definitely hypnotizing. You literally open the door and your eyes get drowned by garnet color. I think the Garnet metallic exterior helps to balance it out looking at the whole jeep though.

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Definitely hypnotizing. You literally open the door and your eyes get drowned by garnet color. I think the Garnet metallic exterior helps to balance it out looking at the whole jeep though.

:rotfl: that’s precisely why I can’t take it ;) i dont like black vehicles with black interiors, etc. too much!

doesn't help that the exterior color is my
least favorite of them all.

i know I'm :crazy:

Jeep Addict

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Baton Rouge
State
La
:rotfl: that’s precisely why I can’t take it ;) i dont like black vehicles with black interiors, etc. too much!

doesn't help that the exterior color is my
least favorite of them all.

i know I'm :crazy:

Come check it out next time your in Baton Rouge ;) It will wear on you in person :headbang:

ag4ever

Average Nut
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Richmond
State
TX
Is this a rebuild party starting to form so we can get the red one back on the road?

Jeep Addict

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Baton Rouge
State
La
That’s a BIG 10-4. We can all camp out in the yard. Pull a garage squad weekend then go on a concrete trail ride through the industrial park. I’ll provide the CJ’s. :woot:

Jeep Addict

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Baton Rouge
State
La
YES!!! Do it!!!

So first annual Baton Rouge meet and greet/multiple garage squad weekend. Bring a few Jeeps needing tinkering and Raymond can look at them all, :rotfl:
I’ve had a few of my own shows but only when I’m cleaning and rearranging the warehouse a bit
76B0BDA8-2549-4535-9CF6-52D9B9C05622.png