bigwalton

Picture cravin' AK Postal nut
Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
It was unfortunate for me that I missed this, it looks like everone had alot of fun.
Perhaps next year mine will be ready.
You mean it will be ready because it will be ready this year for the Sandblast, right ;)

Sent from my iPad HD

JeepCj883

Legacy Registered User
City
Springfield
State
MO
Double thanks for the pit crew that you led that decided to go all NASCAR on my sliced valve stem. That was crazy, I could barely keep up with operating the hi-lift! Damn they were fast.:
That is why I wheel with Richard and Chuck, it's like having your own pit crew. They have the knowledge, tools and experience to do most any trail repair and are willing to stop and help.

bigwalton

Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Can you get me an address to send a valve stem to Chuck with a thank you of some type? (I think it was his that we used).

JeepCj883

Legacy Registered User
City
Springfield
State
MO
Can you get me an address to send a valve stem to Chuck with a thank you of some type? (I think it was his that we used).
bigwalton, i will pass along this link to Chuck, however knowing him for the last 4-5 decades he will tell you, "pay it forward, you will find an opportunity to help someone else on the trail some day".

We had a blast on the trail with you guys hope we can do it again soon.

bigwalton

Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI

I let laura drive the last 50 yards or so of Eastwood Rd trail through the playground and into camp to park in our spot. I helped steer for the bit of the trail and she did everything else.

So serious...

All parked.

Heading home Sun morning, GREAT time!

Polarfire

Jeep Aficionado
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Columbia
State
MO
I am SO sad that I had to miss this event! Looks like a great time was had by all who attended! Next year I will be there for sure!!