• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Anyone in the Oak Island, NC area?

CHIEFWAHO

SOA VP
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
SOA Board Member
City
Thayer
State
KS
Might need help with a non Jeep related item.

P.S. I still miss the old member search function!

revho

$9.00 vanilla malt
Lifetime Member
City
beaverdam
State
MI
Might need help with a non Jeep related item.

P.S. I still miss the old member search function!

I know we have a couple members in the Wilmington area that would be with in an hour or so? We vacation every May for a week on Holden Beach which is the island south of Oak Island, doesnt help at this juncture though....

mchoward48

CJ-8 Member
Silver Member
City
Venice
State
FL
I’m on Camp Lejeune which is about an hr and a half, if no one else can help you out I may be able to

53D Scrambler

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Hampstead
State
NC
I’m on Camp Lejeune which is about an hr and a half, if no one else can help you out I may be able to

I am also around Camp Lejeune; Sneads Ferry to be exact. I might be able to get down there if no one else can.

mchoward, I have not seen another Scrambler North of Hampstead. Good to know you are up here.

mchoward48

CJ-8 Member
Silver Member
City
Venice
State
FL
I am also around Camp Lejeune; Sneads Ferry to be exact. I might be able to get down there if no one else can.

mchoward, I have not seen another Scrambler North of Hampstead. Good to know you are up here.
I’m in Wallace creek, mine is sadly still down in FL. Good to know there’s another member here.

SurfnCJ8

Legacy Registered User
Lifetime Member
City
Wilmington
State
NC
Haven't been on here much lately......I'm in Wilmington too. Keep us posted if you need anything. I'm sure between us we can help out.